Chair of the board
David S. Hutchison
United Kingdom (Region 1)
Germany (Region 3)
Netherlands (Region 2)
Hungary (Region 8)
Lene Crone Nielsen
Denmark (Region 5)
The organisation's daily business is conducted by the board, consisting of a maximum of ten members: one member of the CEUC is elected or appointed by each of the following regions for a period of three years:
- The United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Germany and Austria.
- France, Switzerland and Luxembourg.
- Denmark, Norway and Iceland.
- Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta and the Vatican State.
- Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, and Croatia.
- Yugoslavia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Cyprus.
- Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia and Armenia.
Further information on the CEUC regions can be found in the CEUC constitution.