CEUC board & CEUC office
Chair of the board
_ Anette Brandt
Sweden (Region 6)
David S. Hutchison
United Kingdom (Region 1)
Netherlands (Region 2)
Germany (Region 3)
Norway (Region 5)
Hungary (Region 8)
If you are a university chaplain from any of these unrepresented regions and you are interested in representing your region, please feel free to contact the board of CEUC.
Lise Lotz, Denmark
webmaster @ ceuc.org
The organisation's daily business is conducted by the board, consisting of a maximum of ten members: one member of the CEUC is elected or appointed by each of the following regions for a period of three years:
- The United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Germany and Austria.
- France, Switzerland and Luxembourg.
- Denmark, Norway and Iceland.
- Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta and the Vatican State.
- Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, and Croatia.
- Yugoslavia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Cyprus.
- Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia and Armenia.
Further information on the CEUC regions can be found in the CEUC constitution.